Become part of the hub. Add your voice so that our community can be heard. For too long, the Canadian Firearms community has sat back and allowed the government in conjunction with anti-firearms activists to spread misinformation and create a negative public perception of us.
If we are going to effectively counter the negative impact they have made - we need to work together.
You can help by lending your support and your voice to this effort.
We Promise to Provide:
- Premium Liability coverage for club and members
- Premium Director’s and Officer’s insurance
- Range Officer/Club Safety Instructor/Club Level Safety Certification
- Other Useful Services
- Competent Reliable Consumer oriented Service
- Director’s and Officer’s Insurance - $5,000,000
- General Liability Insurance:
- $5,000,000 per incident– this is important as some others are accumulative per total policy. (Exceeding the $2,000,000 which is mandated by the firearms act)
- Primary for Club and Club members while on Club property or at a CFI-ICAF sanctioned event.
- Coverage for liquor during award banquets and AGM’s.
- All affiliated judges, officials, range officials and volunteers at sanctioned events of the club/organization are included in this coverage.
- Guests and probationary members are included (must sign in)
- No US exclusion.
- Coverage for out of country events. (Coverage not provided in countries that the UN has listed as unsafe)
- Covers Archery, Hunting and Fishing – primary if no other insurance exists – shared when other insurances exist.
- Range Officer Course – as required by your regional CFO`s office.
- Club Safety Course – generic downloadable format – which can be tailored to specific individual club needs and taught in house by members who have either taken our Instructor course or whose existing qualifications have been grandfathered.
- Club Level Safety Instructor Course
- We will instantly accredit our certification to those individuals who have had any of the other organizations’ RO/Club Level Safety or Club Level Safety Instructor courses (providing their certification meets current standards and can be verified by the club’s executive.)
- Web based Membership Management and communication program (sophisticated yet user friendly) available to our full member clubs:
- Club Membership Database
- Track addresses and contact information
- E-mail communication capabilities for renewals, newsletters, events
- Payment of dues – on-line (we will forward money received on a monthly basis) clubs can now accept Visa/MC or debit without having to negotiate with the banks on their own. Benefits of this are reduced fees – as processing fees will be charged at the same rate as CFI-ICAF.
- Club Management Resources: Sample Bylaws, Organizational templates, Governance models and training etc (we are currently working on developing a network of CA’s across the country who would be familiar with club reporting requirements and audit processes and hopefully tailor their billing to account for your non-profit status.)
- Access to a Professional Range Development Consultant on a Province by Province basis. (Coming soon).
- Professional Grass roots political Training
- Professional political advocacy
- Quarterly Reporting on scheduled meetings with the CFO`s Office (Ontario has been established – similar meets are being sought with all other provinces)
- Regular & Timely e-mail communications on issues concerning clubs, sporting events, etc.
- Group Fire & Theft Group Insurance available for Clubs on Lands & buildings. We are currently working with our Broker and have had positive results. Finalization of policy details is expected soon.
- Assurance and peace of mind that you are part of an organization that is going to advocate for your firearms heritage
- To be a full partner club it is mandatory that all individual club Members be Individual CFI - ICAF partner members. Full club partners have access to all the above benefits.
- Full Club partnership fee - $400.plus HST
- Your club has the choice of collecting and remitting your individual partnership fees or having them remit their fees to CFI-ICAF directly.
- Individual Partnership fee - $45.00
- Family Partnership fee is $85 (includes spouse and all dependent children under 18 years of age)
- Junior (Must be under 18 years of age) fee is $20